Rated PG-13. Click here to watch the trailer.
- The 3D is breath-taking. The technology is ready for prime time. It’s not something I need every day, but it was effective and did not distract from the movie.
- I think the CGI is the best I’ve seen.
- It has Giovanni Ribissi. Score!
- Blue Cat Aliens are surprisingly sexy.
- You need to see it.
- Sam Worthington – the main Blue Cat Alien – is not a good actor.
- If it weren’t for the 3D and amazing CGI, it’s a pretty meh story (it’s basically Dances With Wolves in space).
- Uses “papyrus” for the title font and its subtitles. Lame. Papyrus is only marginally better than Comic Sans.
- It’s way too long. 162 minutes.