- Some people are taking Avatar way too seriously. Say it with me: Just. A. Movie.
- My sister got me this book for Christmas. It’s awesome.
- Remember the chubby Asian boy from Up?
- A Child’s Treasury of Harsh “Leap Year” Reviews. Note that my review is not among them. Yet. From my favorite: “Mid-January, and already there’s another romantic comedy that makes you weep for the genre. Honestly. After P.S. I Love You, 27 Dresses, Bride Wars, and The Ugly Truth, Beatrice and Benedick from “Much Ado About Nothing” are going to step right out of the first folio edition of Shakespeare’s play and go on a revenge killing spree.”
- These “sculptures in motion” are freaking me out.
- Facebook-flavored Vitamin Water. Because, why not?