- I would rehash all the Super Bowl Commercials, but I’ll just let the pros do it. I will say, however, that I was very underwhelmed with the Tebow ad. Maybe that was their strategy… to build lots of buzz then be as bland as possible. And why did he tackle his mother? He’s not a linebacker. And I liked the eTrade ad, if only because they called out a promiscuous infant: “That milkaholic Lindsay.”
- The Full House house is on the market. Anyone got a spare $4.1 million sittin’ around? What ever happend to predictability? / The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V / You miss your old familar friends / but waiting just around the bend…
- I don’t know what’s going on in this University of Alaska-Fairbanks promo clip, but I love it.
- The Internet at its purest: Tom Selleck. Sandwiches. Waterfalls.
- The Internet at its second purest: Nicholas Cage as everyone.
- I didn’t realize there was a grass roots movement to abolish ketchup packets. This is surprising, because I’m very active in the ketchup packet community.