- Rockets + Crayons = Probably the coolest thing ever. I wish I’d thought of that for my 3rd grade science fair project.
- The US Mint is updating the reverse design of the penny. Talk about CHANGE you can believe in, amiright? But seriously though, the design looks like an iPhone app icon.
- If you aren’t following Barack Obama’s Facebook feed, you should be.
- This mini blind shirt actually works when you pull the drawstring.
- Since the theological debate on whether or not all dogs go to heaven is still up in the air, Christians would do well to buy post-Rapture pet care for Fido and Mittens. Wait, I meant to say “insane people would do well…”
- When I grow up, I hope to be able to write something half as good as this profile of Roger Ebert from Esquire. Specifically, I’d like to master writing narrative in present tense. You can also read Ebert’s “response” which is a great piece of writing in and of itself. (FYI, the photo is a little… startling. Cut the man some slack, he doesn’t have a jaw!)