- I need this.
- The Tower had a killer scavenger hunt/wild goose chase this weekend. I wrote the clues and had a ball doing it. Honk honk!
- OU is going to play Stanford on New Year’s Eve.
- In an ironic mashup of environmentalism and political correctness, trees are banned at the Copenhagen climate summit.
- I don’t need an Arrested Development movie. Let it rest in peace.
- One of my favorite websites is Politifact.com. It’s your basic fact checking endeavor, but they’re more even-handed than most. Fair warning: Most of Glenn Beck’s assertions are rated “Liar Liar Pants on Fire.”
- I don’t understand how we’ve already moved on to Tiger being a simpathetic everyman who goofed up (and keeps his endorsements), and yet we’re still up in arms about what Michael Vick did. If I had to commit one of the two sins, I’d go with Vick’s.
- Just one more reason it’s great to be a Baptist.